EPIDEMICSOFTWAREEPIDEMICSOFTWARE

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Metal Gear Solid: STS's Metal Gear Solid: STS's

Nice one

Haha, that was pretty funny. The bleep noises hurt my ears tho T_T.
Oh yeah, and the whole sounded like a dude they made me laff too, but anyway, good work.

P.S. (haha, i said PS) I like the way u draw

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

On the brighter side...

Haha, that's the brighter side to gettin' yo kidney straight jacked! That was pretty funny, I'm glad I took the time to watch it. CHARLIE! Haha, nice one.

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

Damn sweet

That was pretty damn sweet. I didn't expect much, but that really made me go "Wow, I wanna play that Shadow the Hedgehog game!"

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

OoooO... FUN!

First things first, I just love the artwork and style of this edgy beat um up, along with their other work! SYNJ does it again with Dad 'n Me. The game really makes you feel like you're beatin' up helpless people, I dunno, I just like it. It's a good one to get addicted to (as long as you don't try it for real around the neighborhood).

Dress Up Sonic Hedgehog Dress Up Sonic Hedgehog

...?

Well, I.... liked how they drew Sonic... though i wasn't feelin the way you could dress him like sum gay guy thinking he was a "sexy hedgehog". I didn't think it would be good, but I didn't think it'd be that -. Uhh.... nevermind. I just like Sonic sooo much! And now.... I need a moment alone...

-API- Another Dimension -API- Another Dimension

Greatness

ParagonX9 is like my favorite person on here, and now, after listening to a few of your songs, I think I can add you as another one of my favorites. Great job!

API - Elixir API - Elixir

It reminds me of something...

I know what it reminds me of. Have you ever played those Bomberman games for the N64? They're like those, except 340927420482740237 times better, haha, im done now. Must....listen...to...more....songs...=P

-API- The Abyss -API- The Abyss

Wow

Haha, I've only listened to like three of your tracks and you're already one of my favorites in the giant music emporium. Great job wit this song especially.